Job Vacancy - Support Assistant
Date Posted: 25th July 2022
Ai Services welcome applications for the following post.
Support Assistant AIS Ref: BDG/SA/22/08)
Maternity Cover – for 12 months from September 2022
- Collection and submission of financial information for Benchmarking from participatingBDG farms.
- Assist CAFRE Development Advisers with the preparation of on farm training events.
- Delivery of specific skills training to participating farmers.
- Support to Technology Demonstration Farmers across a range of enterprises.
- Collection of Carbon Footprint benchmarking data.
- Undertake Health & Safety Risk Assessments on participating farms.
This is a highly exciting opportunity for anyone interested in getting an insight and working with some of the most technically efficient farmers within the NI agricultural sector. This is a position that would suit recent agricultural graduates of Level 3 and above with a drive and determination to succeed within the industry.
For information packs, job criteria and application forms, please download from the links below or contact Linda Peoples at AI Services (NI) Ltd on 028 9083 3123 or via email at email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 12pm, Friday 12th August 2022.