Job Vacancy - Support Assistants
Date Posted: 18th November 2021
Due to expansion of our team, we are currently seeking to expand our team of Support Assistants for roles throughout Northern Ireland.
Ai Services welcome applications for the following posts in the Co. Antrim & Derry/Londonderry areas:-
AIS Ref: BDG/SA/21/11)
- Collection and submission of financial information for Benchmarking from participating BDG farms.
- Assist CAFRE Development Advisers with the preparation of on farm training events.
- Delivery of specific skills training to participating farmers.
- Support to Technology Demonstration Farmers across a range of enterprises.
- Collection of Carbon Footprint benchmarking data.
- Undertake Health & Safety Risk Assessments on participating farms.
This is a highly exciting opportunity for anyone interested in getting an insight and working with some of the most technically efficient farmers within the NI agricultural sector. This is a position that would suit recent agricultural graduates of Level 3 and above with a drive and determination to succeed within the industry.
For information packs, job criteria and application forms, please download from the links below, or contact Linda Peoples at AI Services (NI) Ltd on 028 9083 3123 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 12pm, Monday 13th December 2021.