ESSENTIAL BREEDING SERVICES DELIVERY DURING COVID-19 PANDEMIC
Date Posted: 7th January 2021
Reminder – January 2021
As infection rates continue to rise, AI Services (NI) Ltd would ask for your ongoing support and co-operation in implementing the following measures to help ensure a safe working environment for all our staff and farm customer families.
- Book insemination calls before 10.30 am. Remember we can only guarantee a same-day call if booked before this cut-off time. Please also leave mobile / phone contact details.
- When booking a call, please provide any specific instructions, such as the semen to be used etc. Alternatively, leave written instructions in a pre-designated area on farm.
- Ensure the animal(s) for breeding can be easily accessed. They should be separated from all other stock and secured, allowing the Technician to perform the insemination without delay or direct contact with any other person.
- Have no contact with the AI Technicians / Embryo Transfer Technicians / Liquid Nitrogen delivery staff / semen delivery staff on farm. Please keep at least 2 metres away from all visitors onto your farm, including AI Services staff. Maximise the use of mobile phone.
- Provide a fresh footbath for bio-security
Remember! We all need to protect each other – take the necessary social distancing and other precautions in line with Government and Public Health advice.
Chief Executive Officer