Job Vacancies - Support Assistants and Specialist Technical Facilitators
Date Posted: 20th June 2019
Ai Services (NI) Ltd have been appointed to provide Business Support to CAFRE and deliver elements of the Knowledge Transfer through the Business Development Groups. We are currently seeking to expand our team of Support Assistants and Specialist Technical Facilitators for roles throughout Northern Ireland.
Ai Services (NI) Ltd welcome applications for the following posts:-
AIS Ref: BDG/SA/19/06
- Collection and submission of financial information for Benchmarking from participating farms.
- Assist CAFRE Development Advisers with the preparation of on farm training events.
- Delivery of specific skills training to participating farmers.
Specialist Technical Facilitator
AIS Ref: BDG/STF/19/06
- Management of Agricultural Business Discussion Groups (development planning, benchmarking feedback, technical advice)
- Preparation and facilitation of Agricultural Business Discussion Group (training events, training and programme planning)
For information packs, job criteria and application forms, please download from the links below or contact Linda Peoples at AI Services (NI) Ltd on 028 9083 3123 or via email at email@example.com
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 12pm, Friday 28thJune 2019.
Ai Services (NI) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.