Job Vacancies - Support Assistants and Specialist Technical Facilitators
Date Posted: 7th March 2019
Due to expansion of our team, we are currently seeking to expand our team of SUPPORT ASSISTANTS AND SPECIALIST TECHNICAL FACILITATORS for roles throughout Northern Ireland.
Ai Services welcome applications for the following posts:-
(AIS Ref: BDG/SA/19/02)
- Collection and submission of financial information for Benchmarking from participating farms.
- Assist CAFRE Development Advisers with the preparation of on farm training events.
- Delivery of specific skills training to participating farmers.
Specialist Technical Facilitator
(AIS Ref: BDG/STF/19/02)
- Management of Business Discussion Groups (development planning, benchmarking feedback, technical advice).
- Preparation and facilitation of Business Discussion Group (training events, training and programme planning).
- Knowledge and experience of working within the Poultry Sector would be an advantage.
For information packs, job criteria and application forms, please visit download from this page or contact Linda Peoples at AI Services (NI) Ltd on 028 9083 3123 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 4pm, Friday 29th March 2019.