Job Vacancies - Support Assistants and Specialist Technical Facilitator
Date Posted: 6th September 2018
Ai Services (NI) Ltd have been appointed to provide Business Support to CAFRE and deliver elements of the Knowledge Transfer through the Business Development Groups. We are currently seeking to expand our team of Support Assistants and Specialist Technical Facilitators for roles throughout Northern Ireland.
Ai Services (NI) Ltd welcome applications for the following posts:-
AIS Ref: BDG/SA/18/09
- Collection and submission of financial information for Benchmarking from participating farms.
- Assist CAFRE Development Advisers with the preparation of on farm training events.
- Delivery of specific skills training to participating farmers.
Specialist Technical Facilitator
AIS Ref: BDG/STF/18/09
- Management of Agricultural Business Discussion Groups (development planning, benchmarking feedback, technical advice)
- Preparation and facilitation of Agricultural Business Discussion Group (training events, training and programme planning)
For information packs, job criteria and application forms, please download from this website or contact Linda Peoples at AI Services (NI) Ltd on 028 9083 3123 or via email at email@example.com.
Closing date for receipt of completed application forms is 12pm, Friday 28th September 2018.
Ai Services (NI) Ltd is an equal opportunities employer.